Railsider boasts a pool of more than 500 wagons, as well as a wide range of multimodal equipment: flat racks, swap bodies, 20′ and 30′ containers, refrigeration equipment, etc.
007.002 to 007.197
81714779002-3 to 197-1
- Payload max. t
- Average tare t
- Compressed air
- Top speed km/h
- Length between buffers m (f)
- Maximum height m (g)
- Wheelbase m (i)
- Width m (k)
- Loading length m (j)
- Loading width m
- Load surface m2
- Maximum retraction of tarpaulin m
- Suitable for international traffic
- Year of transformation into JJ7 (*)
- Commercial applications
Transport of palletised steel coils, loaded with their axis in a vertical position, as well as other high density and heavy products.
- Alternative wagons
- Three cradles placed inside (as opposed to the PJJ7).
- (*)They were originally JJ3 wagons, which were subsequently converted into JJ6 wagons (1994-1995).
- Fitted with a manually operated empty/loaded power inverter.
- A phenolic floor platform was mounted onto the cradles on the old JJ6 wagon. It is fitted with anchor points and is located at a height of 1.480 m.
- The tarpaulin opens and closes only on one side.
- Y21-Cse bogies.