As a logistics and transport operator, we provide tailored services to meet the expectations of all our clients: goods transport, railway transport, intermodal transport, storage of freight, etc.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question regarding any service in particular. Being a logistics operator, we adapt to all circumstances to provide you with a tailored service designed to meet your needs in transport, warehousing and handling of freight.
- Railway traffic both in Spain and internationally.
- Own pool of specialist rolling stock.
- Agreements with Europe’s main railway operators.
- Logistics operations in support of rail transport.
- Storage and distribution of freight.
- Handling of all kinds of freight.
- Specialization in steel, forestry, bulk and mass consumer goods.
- Links to major ports (Marine division).
Frontier and international operations
- Warehouses fitted with UIC broad gauge and Iberian gauge tracks.
- Deconsolidation and storage of freight at both frontiers:
- Atlantic: Irún – Hendaye
- Mediterranean: Portbou – Perpignan
- Ongoing road and rail transport after the frontier.
- Sole silo available for transferring bulk at the frontier.
- Import and/or export studies with bespoke solutions.
- Integral logistics.
- Development of new distribution points in Europe, including eastern European countries.
Mass consumer goods
Following the evolution of the mass consumer goods market, logistics and transport companies such as we must adapt to the resulting changes.
Our intermodal station in Irún reflects precisely this imperative. It is necessary to own facilities optimized for logistics and transport services as well as infrastructure compatible with the handling and storing of mass consumer goods throughout Europe.
Management and improvement of in-house logistics processes
- Management and improvement of logistics processes on site, at our customers’ facilities.
- Management of independent scrapyards.
- Roofed storage facilities and yards, all equipped with tracks and loading bays (intermodality).
- Performance of railway shunting with proprietary means.
- Technical means for freight handling (overhead travelling cranes, gantry cranes, forklift trucks, etc.).
- Handling of all kinds of freight, with an annual turnover of two million tonnes.
- Customer coordination and briefing on the status and location of their freight.
- Proprietary technological developments.
Management of container terminals
- Handling of intermodal transport units (ITUs) at different container terminals.
- Proprietary container terminal in Hendaye.