This site is administered by Railsider Logística Ferroviaria, S.A., which is recorded in the Company Register of Gipuzkoa, in volume 2403 for companies, book 0, folio 98 page SS-30904. Our registered address is Carretera del Molino 8, E-20303 Irún (Gipuzkoa – Spain). Our VAT number is A2098606.
You may use our website solely for lawful purposes, and may not do so for the following:
- In any way that infringes local, national or international law
- In an unlawful or fraudulent manner, or with unlawful or fraudulent intentions
- For the purpose of compromising or seeking to compromise minors in any way
- For sending, receiving, uploading, downloading or reusing material in the knowledge it does not comply with our standard terms. For sending, or attempting to send, advertising that has not been solicited or authorised in any way (spam)
- For relaying, sending or uploading data in the knowledge they contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keyloggers, spyware, adware or any other type of malware designed to damage any kind of software or hardware
You agree to the following:
- Make any unauthorised access, interfere with, damage or alter any part of our website, any equipment or network hosting our website, or any software used for maintaining our website, or any other equipment, network or software belonging to third parties
These standard terms apply to all the material you may contribute to our website or to its associated interactive services.
You are required to comply with the following standards both in spirit and in letter. The standards apply to all contributions regarding both their parts and their whole.
Contributions are required to be:
- True (in the case of statements of fact)
- Genuine (in the case of opinions)
- Compliant with laws of the country from where they are sent
- Contributions may not:
- Contain any material that may be considered slanderous
- Contain any material that may be considered obscene, offensive, objectionable or provocative
- Contain any URL identifying a website for its promotion or publicity
- Contain any personal contact information
- Involve the sending of advertising messages, chain mails, unsolicited bulk mail, instant messaging or spam
- Contain hidden images or pages or pages with restricted access
- Distribute material of an explicitly sexual nature
- Incite violence
- Foster discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual preference or age
- Infringe any intellectual property, database or trademark rights
- Mislead in any way
- Proceed in breach of any legal obligation due to a third party, such as contractual or confidentiality agreements
- Promote any illegal activity
- Threaten, compromise or invade the privacy of others, or cause any unnecessary nuisance, inconvenience or anxiety
- Harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or bother any other person
- Be used for impersonating someone else, or falsifying their identity or circumstances
- Give the impression of acting on behalf of Railsider, if this is not the case
- Defend, aid or abet any unlawful act, such as the violation of intellectual property rights or the improper use of software
Suspension and removal
Railsider will decide at its own discretion whether you have failed to comply with its policy on the proper use of our website. In such a case, Railsider will proceed in the manner it deems appropriate.
- Cancel your right to use our website on an immediate, temporary or permanent basis
- Remove any contributions you may have made on an immediate, temporary or permanent basis
- Issue you with a warning
- Instigate litigation against you to recoup all costs under the item of compensation (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and administrative costs) for any losses and damages caused by the infringement
- Instigate any other litigation against you
- Disclose the information to the authorities if Railsider considers it reasonably expedient to do so
Railsider excludes any responsibility due to the measures adopted in response to whatsoever breach of our terms of acceptable use. The list of measures described is not complete, and Railsider may undertake any other action it deems appropriate.
Modification of the terms of acceptable use
Railsider may review these terms of acceptable use at any time by modifying this page. You are kindly requested to read these terms on a regular basis to check whether any modifications have been made, as they are applicable to you. Some of these terms of acceptable use may also be specified elsewhere on our website.